Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thoughts

There is a blog by Clare, called three beautiful things, that I love. Whenever I am homesick, grumpy or having problems in classes, her idea helps me put things in perspective.

Beautiful things so far-

Vivvi shouting 300 and waving a paper spear through the streets of Gyula

Tromping home grumpily to find a large bag of Nashi pears hanging on my door.

Being invited to folk dancing class

Jamie permitting herself to be my dressmaker's dummy, as I get people's opinions on a shirt I am altering.

Pumpkin pie for breakfast

Bagels with Cream cheese

My new green shirt/ dress

Being called Tanar-nennyi accidently be a seventh grader as he bolts out the door on Friday

Warm tea in Tranylvanian mugs

Unexpected dance partners

The sight of my principal pounding his non-existant beer belly in competition with the live band at Folk dancing class

Ticking new things off of my Culture shock bingo board

Playing activity

No comments: