Thursday, January 15, 2009

Three beautiful things about Thursday

Mwah ha ha Marathon blogging week. Maybe it is the new year, maybe it is my new cheerful mood, but every day I discover or experience something I want to share.

1) Being walked to school by a man (aged somewhere between 75-80), who I met when he congratulated me on not slipping on the skating rink that used to be a pavement. We conversed, somewhat stiltedly but even then we were halfway there before the conversation got into words I did not understand.

2) Being able to print 11d's test, and laughing with the photocopying secretary at my bad stick figure drawing.

3) Talking to friends on skype about nothing in particular


Oh, and finding out that another teacher is pregnant. This is, however bittersweet because it means a new schedule just as I was adjusting to the last change in schedule. Hopefully I will not have any new classes....please.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

When are you usually on Skype? I have it on my computer and you're added, but I don't think I'm online at the same times you are. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself out in Hungary and finding life entertaining. :) Alisa

jeremy said...

who is preggers?

Brieggy said...

Kriszti